Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Friendship Portrait | Kasia & Reinie

I had the amazing experience of going on an international exchange to Malmö, Sweden for half year. During my six months abroad, I met two amazing girls, Kasia and Reinie, who bonded so quickly with each other, and whom I had great pleasure of knowing and being their Canadian friend. :) Nearing the end of the exchange, it felt right to do a friendship photoshoot to capture the wonderful friendship of these lovely ladies. It was also Kasia's birthday, so it was a special time to celebrate and create lasting memories for both of them. I definitely miss both of these girls who have such kind and fun personalities, and hopefully someday I will see them again. For now, I can reminisce on our super fun photoshoot together (where I was behind the camera) and how easy they were to work with. I had a great time with their natural ability in front of the camera. They were definitely not camera shy! :)

Photographed and written by Marie Cheung.


Cute. :)

So photogenic. :)

Love their silliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment