Sunday, November 3, 2013

Friendship | Fiona & Theresa

We first met in 7th grade during P.E. class. We were assigned seats, and she sat in front of me. There were not many familiar faces in the class, and knowing myself, I did not wish to run laps around the field alone. So at that moment, I decided to gather up my courage and awkwardly introduced myself to Fiona. And I'm glad I did.

We have always been there for each other. Fiona has always been one of my pillars of support. Despite going to different schools, it did not stop us from keeping in touch. We prefer snail mail over emails, and enjoy sending each other parcels for special occasions. Eleven years later, I am blessed and grateful to still call her my best friend.

Thank you Marie for capturing our silly moments together.



"We'll be friends forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet. 
Even longer,' Pooh answered." 

- Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment