Friday, July 30, 2010

Personal | Granville Island

Amity and I (Marie) dedicated a Sunday to be models for our good friend Stephanie's photography assignment on portrait photography. The theme we were supposed to adopt was "school reunion" or "back-to-school". Needless to say, I sported a polo shirt and skirt, and Amity donned her plaid short and denim shorts. It was fun times drinking soda, travelling from location to location within Granville Island to capture various looks such as at Emily Carr, and Stephanie and I ended the day with macarons. Yum! :)

Some photos were taken by Amity or myself with my own camera because I thought it'd be fun to bring it along, while most are taken by Stephanie Fung. You can probably tell the difference by the tone of the photos. Her are more film-like, which are equally awesome!


Marie on the left, Amity on the right. :)












Amity being photographed by Stephanie.


And a jump shot, just because it felt right at the moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment