Saturday, December 1, 2012

Grad | Amanda

On October 5, 2011, I attended my friend Amanda's convocation ceremony at Simon Fraser University. It was a nice day as the graduation ceremony happens outdoors under the Convocation Mall, and she looked very happy and stunning in her blue graduation gown. I was glad to have witnessed her crossing the stage and I felt honoured to capture this special moment for her. It made me think of the day when I graduate and how I was also very close to it. Seeing her in that very moment and moving onto another chapter of her life, I felt very proud as Amanda is a very close friend of mine. I wish her the best in her future endeavours and I know that no matter what, I'll always be by her side to support her in the next chapter of her life! :)



Amanda and her sweet family. :)

Amanda + Phil! Her boyfriend. :)
You can see their couple photoshoot that I did for them last Winter: Click here

The next few photos few the signature SFU mosaic wall!




I love how these photos turned out. :)

Yay for other friends who attended Amanda's convocation. :)





- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment