Friday, December 12, 2014

Serene Winter | Amity & Dave

Amity and I have been friends for a decade now. I have always known her to be a fun-loving person who never ceases to amaze me in her charm and determination as a person. Although I didn't think it was possible, along came Dave who helped take her outside of her comfort zone. To me, Amity was fearless and brave and confident, and here he was, sweeping her off her feet and taking her to epic outdoor adventures along British Columbia and teaching her how to rock climb too! I also experienced my first outdoor rock climbing with these two this summer on a camping trip. As such, when they decided to choose Lynn Canyon in North Vancouver, I thought it was such a perfect venue for their couple photoshoot since they love the outdoors. Luck was even on our side as it snowed a few nights before, so we were able to capture very serene and beautiful photographs with a white wintry backdrop.

- Marie

















No comments:

Post a Comment